ellen vs. the volcano volcano

This is my personal blog and does not reflect the views and ideas of the US government or Peace Corps

19 September 2005

Tomorrow i start working in Joseguango Bajo. The mayor guy there is stoked to have me working with his people. The parroquia in general is very well organized, and i hope that i can do lots of good stuff there. I am really excited to be doing something real finally, and to have my counterpart out of my hair.

I spent the weekend with my buddies in Quito. Sunday we went to one of the bossĀ“s houses, ate delicious food, drank beer, and watched american football after cheering on the folks running in the Quito half marathon.



volcano


volcano

The first day with a good view out of my window, ironically, this was also the first day it rained

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home